Registration is now open for the 2018 season!
Early bird pricing is valid thru June 15th, 2018. Price increase goes into effect on June 16th. Registration closes June 30th. No late registrations will be accepted this year unless more are needed for a second team
In an effort to reduce costs, we have changed our registration format. Please read the following information before starting:
This year there are 3 sections in the registration process.
1. Registration: $75.00 early bird/ $125.00 full price
2. Uniforms: $45.00 for jersey, $25.00 for pants, $5.00 for socks.
- Jerseys-We have decided to go with one color for all teams. Since so many other cities we play are red, our board voted and approved our teams to be blue. We are allowing players to use the same jerseys each year as long as they fit. The jerseys we do have should last each player a good 2-3 years, possibly all 4 years depending on each childs growth. This will help reduce the cost of playing football. For 2018, all players registering for 6th grade, and who played last year will NEED to have the jersey in hand when registering. PLEASE verify that the jersey is still in good shape, and you will need to know the jersey number as well.
- Pants- Again, to help reduce costs to the families and make things easier we have decided to offer pants on the uniform check out page. If your player (any grade level) still fits in the white uniform pants from last season and they are in good condition (still very white, have all protective pads, no tears or rip, etc) they may use them again. If not, please order a pair during the registration process. We do suggest a 2nd pair for practice only. Those can get dirty, stay dirty if you like. But on game days, we want each player to have on clean white pants. *Dick's Sporting Goods sells these same Riddell 7 piece integrated football pants for $34.99, you get the same item thru us for $25.00.
- Socks- Each player is required to purchase one pair. Socks do get worn out each season. You will be able to purchase a 2nd pair at checkout if you would like.
- Sizes! This year we are doing ALL uniform fittings for jerseys, pants, socks on Sun, July 15th from 6:00-8:00 pm. No need to mark a size during registration. We want the uniforms to fit correctly. If you are going to be a 6th grade player and will be using your same jersey, you MUST bring this with to the uniform try on. We need to verify jersey number and that is still fits correctly. We have moved this up from camp week so players will be able to get the jersey, pants, socks for the first day of camp. This will also help our first night at camp, reducing the check in time by a lot for the families and players!
3. Volunteer: $100.00 (for 10 - $10 tickets)
- Big changes for 2018! We will no longer have parents volunteer time being spent working the concessions at varsity games. This year we will have parents help sell raffle tickets. The full information for this is in the registration, and also on our website under the volunteer tab. *there are 3 dates to pick up your raffle tickets: Tues, June 12th at Drkula's; Sun, July 15th at uniform try on; Mon, Aug 6th at camp week.
Team sizes will be limited so first come first served.
Have your player tell their friends to sign up too!
Help get our numbers up-spread the word!